1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anker PowerPort Qi Wireless Charger Inductive Charging Station Review

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FuryBlade, Feb 10, 2018.

1. FuryBlade

FuryBlade Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'm really impressed with this compact and well-built wireless phone charger. I've been using it to charge my Samsung Galaxy S8 It's connected to a Quick Charge port on my Anker 63W 5-Port USB Wall Charger, which supplies plenty of juice. Here are the advantages and disadvantages of this charger:

Good:

1. Wireless charging is so convenient! No cables to connect/disconnect, just place your phone down on top of the pad and it's charging.

2. Compact and easy to carry/store, but still feels solid and built to a high standard.

3. Very clear status LEDs show you exactly what's happening.

4. The rubber grip keeps your phone in place while charging.

5. Very easy to locate your phone in the correct position for charging.

6. Once the phone is charging, you can just leave it there without worrying. The charger automatically stops once the battery is full, or if it is over-heating.

7. It comes with Anker's standard 18-month warranty and customer support, which is good for peace of mind!

Bad:

1. The phone can get quite warm when charging wirelessly, but with my experience this happens to all wireless chargers.

Conclusion:

A well-built, easy to use and effective wireless charger that simply just works with no fuss. Perfect for overnight charging with minimal hassle and no cables to plug or unplug. Also, good if your USB charging socket is broken or wearing out! Highly recommended.

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B010U7A...HI&ie=UTF8&linkCode=as2&sr=1-10&tag=ianker-21

Review by FuryBlade95