1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Advice? Twitch And Youtube.

Discussion in 'Game Lounge' started by Gorilla 3. Josbie, Oct 10, 2017.

Which do you use the Most?

1. Twitch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Youtube

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Ctrl+Z

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Gorilla 3. Josbie

Gorilla 3. Josbie TGS Fan TGS Newbie

So After Hurricane Irma i finally got settled into my own spot and want to continue creating content. i currently have a youtube channel and just created a twitch account to use on my ps4 for live streaming, well i was nervous about live streaming as my youtube fanbase isnt as high yet but now my headset broke so unless i want to record gameplay with no audio im going to have to stream it. Im new to twitch and was wondering if you may have some advice for me to get started, i know its different from youtube but i plan on using them both together anyway.

2. Maxxamillion

Maxxamillion TGS CEO & Founder Staff Member Admin

Just start streaming a game you enjoy, the more you do it the more confident you will get, the main problem you will have when starting out is talking to pretty much no one but like I said the more you do the easier it will get, just boot it up and talk away even if it is to yourself as the. You can save the content and re upload for YouTube