1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YouTube Anyone want to get me to 10 subs and give me some feedback??

Discussion in 'Channel Promotion & Feedback' started by ThatSickGamer, Aug 12, 2017.

1. ThatSickGamer

ThatSickGamer Noob TGS Newbie

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  2. Maxxamillion

Maxxamillion TGS CEO & Founder Staff Member Admin

people are likely to click your link if you provide them with some background, who you are what you do etc. I wont look at your channel as i know nothing about what i may get before i click it. Market yourself

3. ThatSickGamer

Really good point will change :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nexcus

Nexcus HTTPS Guy TGS Gamer

I strongly dislike your content. Copying trends to get views, clickbait titles, asking people to subscribe and like before the video even started, keep asking for likes during the video... And that was just the ghost video. You also do reaction video's, who would've thought. All you said was that you liked the video and the car in the background of the video is cool. I question that you enjoy making video's and don't just do it for views. One more thing, please fix your color balance.

5. DefinitelyRussian

DefinitelyRussian TGS Forum Favorite TGS Casual

you say your channel is full of crazy stuff, all I see is a react video. Really ? People still thinks this works ? You are not creating anything. Wow, I nominate you for the worst channel I've seen this year.

• Like Like x 2
  6. ThatSickGamer

I appreciate you disliking it for a reason, and i would say that i dont do it for the views but you would not believe me, and, every youtuber uses click bait why you saying that to me :) ( everyone wants views, everyone on youtube does youtube for the views ) Thank you for being honest thou :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 13, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 13, 2017 ---
    Well yes because ive only just started the channel not long ago, ive only just started this how could you say that :)

7. Nexcus

The way you copy the video's is already bad enough, but you also steal the titles. '*CALLING A GHOST* DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER!! CALLING A GHOST!! VERY SCARY!! ( SCARY )' Look at that title... Just look at it.

8. ThatSickGamer

Well yes everyone wants more views, why dont you carry on with your stuff and stop worring about other youtubers haha :) NO HATE BTW :)

9. Nexcus

'Anyone want to get me to 10 subs and give me some feedback??' You asked for it, I delivered. No hate of course :)

10. ThatSickGamer

Well yeah becuase that would help, whats wrong with that :)

11. Nexcus

I gave you my feedback so why you telling me to carry on with my stuff? That's not verry nice. You are basically telling me to f off.

12. ThatSickGamer

I apologize, i did not meant it like that haha do you have a channel that i can check out :)

13. Nexcus

You really should think about the feedback that's already given and the rest you'll get. My channel link is under my avatar honey.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. ThatSickGamer

ok will check it out :) i will think about it, Totally misleading title to thumbnail yeah that bad click bait but, just a really good thumbnail that you want to get views whats wrong with that :)

15. Nexcus

Nothing wrong with wanting views, all of us want views. We want views because we created a video that were proud of and we want people to see it. Copying stupid trends is not creating a video, thats just wanting views and not giving a shit about creating content. You could'nt even be bothered to fix your damn color balance.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  16. Feohlor

Feohlor TGS Stalker TGS Casual

Work on your angle. I want viewers because I want to create content people would like to watch. If they sub then I did a good job. Don't look at subs as numbers, they're people, give them a reason to want you.

17. Blakeehply

Blakeehply Noob New Member

I personally feel like a lot of this has been a direct attack and harshness all he was doing was asking for some simple constructive criticism and feed back... Don't put anyone down, encourage themThumbsup