1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friendly Greeting!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jardi, May 22, 2018.

1. Jardi

Jardi Noob New Member

Henlo there friends! It's a pleasure to be in this Forum.

Quite a few people that I've happened to meet over the years had tended to call me Jardi since it was a nickname I was given a while back, so I've decided to just roll with that nickname as my Online name, but my actual name is Jordan :^)

I've been playing the video games for as long as I could remember, originally played the N64 as my first console and moved on to the Playstation. Even till this day the Playstation is still my main Console but I also prefer to play on PC now.

I kind of have social anxiety so If I seem off putting that's probably the reason why, but I'm a chill and nice person either way. Been doing the YouTubes for a while, made my first account in like 2006-ish but I didn't really use it til recently. I go to school Full Time for Film Production so I'm always on and off when it comes down to making Videos.

But that's my long and drawn out Introduction! I hope to meet some interesting people while I'm here :^)