1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello everyone, my name is Rafal

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rafalek, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Rafalek

Rafalek Noob New Member

My name is Rafal (like my nickname). I'm pro Rocket league player and I came to learn as much as possible about making my own movies and streaming

I started to be interested in playing a long time ago and I've been playing for over two years. I'm happy with how this game develops, add new items all the time, and every season add new crates to get. I was very happy about it, that's why I played more often to get as many crates as possible. I currently play in the Rocket League mainly to get crates and draw items. Sometimes, however, I have too few crates from the game, then I buy them and I have a lot of them. When someone asks me where to buy rocket league items, I answer: in the same place where I buy rocket league crates, i.e. on Odealo Buy and Sell Rocket League Items, Crates & Keys | Secure RL Trading - Odealo
    It does not take long, just register, choose item or crate which we like, add to the basket and simply buy

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018