1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Apologize

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MSgtPorkins, Dec 29, 2017.

1. MSgtPorkins

MSgtPorkins TGS Stalker TGS Casual

Howdy, y'all!

I want to apologize for neglecting everyone. It feels like forever since I've posted here but life has been pretty rough the past four months. I had some hardships after the whole Alex Mauer ordeal, including losing my job over it and having yet to find one, I've put all my time and effort into YouTube. During that time, I have not posted to the forums that helped me grow as they have. I've cut back on videos because my wife's health has not been all that great and until now, she hasn't taught me her ways of professional editing and other things. I have been getting pretty damn good at Photoshop so that's a plus.

I will roll out new videos after the new year with a few new ideas and games that I think you'll love. I am back and I want to help others grow as I have. I've been growing a community around myself and other YouTubers, big and small to make it what it used to be. Let's make 2018 a break out year for the little guys. I know we can all do this and let's get cracking.