1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YouTube Looking for People to Collab!

Discussion in 'Collaborations' started by Reapo, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Reapo

Reapo Noob New Member

Game: Minecraft, CSGO, DayZ, Arma 3, Gmod, The Forest and Others!
    Platform: PC
    Number of People: The more the Merrier!
    Timezone: UTC+00:00
    Mission: To grow each others channel and have fun!
    Subscribers: Not bothered
    Link to Channel: I am not aloud to post a link yet, I don't have any videos anyway though so its okay.

I'd like to say that I would be fine with using Skype or Discord to talk to each other while we play.

I'm a confident person would we love to start a series with someone, I just hope that they are professional about it but obviously not boring and like to have fun.

I'm also open to not starting a series and just doing some videos together too.

• Like Like x 1
  2. MSgtPorkins

MSgtPorkins TGS Stalker TGS Casual

I love doing collaborations with other YouTubers and helping grow a massive community. I do play a few of these games and plenty more. Hit me up and let's talk shop.

3. Reapo

Reapo Noob New Member

Yeah okay man, I've posted on your wall.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Drewmations

Drewmations TGS Fan TGS Newbie

Why are you wanting to do collaborations with no content? (I found your channel) We have no idea what your voice, personality or style is. This is a setup for a bad collaboration.

No hate, I'd just suggest getting some solo content out so that we can see what you're like before we agree to a collab!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Reapo

Reapo Noob New Member

Good idea, just have no first video ideas.

6. SlaveBeastTaka

SlaveBeastTaka Noob New Member

Hello Everyone, I don't have a ps4 yet. But, eventually i will. and, I would love to collab! I'm also doing a gaming channel! If anyone is interested! BloodHoundShotgun <3 <3 <3