1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MrMotherCrusher

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MrMotherCrusher, Jan 23, 2018.

1. MrMotherCrusher

MrMotherCrusher Noob New Member

Wassup guys!! First time using this forum or any forum really. Ive tried youtube many many many many many times and have failed everytime. I believe my problem was that i put TOO much into to as weird as that may sound. I was thinking about it every single second of every single day and it just wasnt healthly. Ive had a gaming channel to a comedy channel and now back to a gaming/comedy channel. I say its gaming and comedy because when im playing whether its me or with the squad its nothing but jokes. Someone out there has to think its funny. I Changed my content from stressing over post schedules to video types to theme based videos to simply just posting the game play i record daily. I have such a unique personality that it has got to catch the attention of a couple thousand people. Not sure what im doing on this forum cause ive always personally felt like they didnt help but well see