1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YouTube ONI Gaming feedback?

Discussion in 'Channel Promotion & Feedback' started by ONI Gaming, May 19, 2017.

1. ONI Gaming

ONI Gaming TGS Fan TGS Newbie

Hello good people of the square! I've decided to put my channel up on the advertising and I'm hoping for some feedback! Good and bad points, constructive criticism etc!

My channel is pretty new so I don't have many views and subs yet!

AS OF 19/05/2017

Views: 57
    Subscribers: 4

Here are two links to my first and latest episodes of my Resident Evil HD Remaster Playthrough as Jill Valentine!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lewis

Lewis The Sexy One TGS Member

My god I remember my family playing this when I was of a young age and always having nightmares about it. Really like your voice and think that the videos are fine, and I like that you didn't talk when characters did. You found yourself a new subscriber!

3. ONI Gaming

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :)

4. Vice Versas

Vice Versas Noob New Member

I agree with Lewis, your voice is really easy to listen to. I thought you were a quiet but I understand that you want to maintain immersion. I would say that the videos are possibly a little long but that's a matter of preference :).

Maybe play a game that you can talk during, I think it'll help viewers create a connection with you.

5. RnZTV

RnZTV TGS Friendly TGS Member

Hey man! Just some constructive criticism, I would get into the "meat" of things per say much quicker. I know it's a casual gameplay and an intro and everything, but there's a good chance you'll lose people's attention! I do love your personality though and I think you've got the comedic talent! (loved the sarcasm haha) Just bring it out more, that's all! It'll all come with time! Keep it up! :D

6. ONI Gaming

Thank you very much! I appreciate the feedback, I will definitely try my best to improve on that front! But thanks again I really appreciate the feedback :D:)
    --- Double Post Merged, May 22, 2017, Original Post Date: May 22, 2017 ---
    Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, Resi Evil is a bit of a tough one, sometimes I get so drawn in that I forget to talk! I will try to shorten the videos for future reference, thanks again! :):D

• Like Like x 1