1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC or Laptop ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BuCk3tS, May 12, 2017.

1. BuCk3tS

BuCk3tS TGS Fan TGS Newbie

What do u prefer? I choose the PC but rightnow i am using a laptop xD

2. Lewis

Lewis The Sexy One TGS Member

Dependant on the uses I guess, but for me I prefer PC:)

3. Maxxamillion

Maxxamillion TGS CEO & Founder Staff Member Admin

Laptops are great for easy access and use but I feel a pc can just be loads better as its more customisable

4. LetemcomeInit

LetemcomeInit TGS Stalker TGS Casual

Depends on the use and what you want it for but defo PC for me. Use it for editing, storage and music production so power is a must!

5. EarthsBestGamers

EarthsBestGamers Noob TGS Newbie

I mean, I think just in terms of pure power and performance, a PC would better suit anyone in literally all aspects. However, it depends on how lazy I currently am when deciding between the two. If I have no desire to move out of whatever comfy seat I'm in, I'll just get on the laptop even though I can't do as much with it. If I wanna game, or edit something, then I actually have to move and log onto the PC.

6. FuryBlade

FuryBlade Moderator Staff Member Moderator

For gaming pc obviously no real competition price to performance ratio a 1000 pound gaming laptop is no where near as good as a 1000 pound gaming pc

If your talking about like general web browsing Spotify etc the probably the laptop as I can take it with me lol

7. Rean Howard

Rean Howard Noob New Member

Well In this case when I want to play games I choose to be comfortable first wherever I may sit. The Xbox is one on which I would like to play games and to enjoy along with my rest of the gamer friends who may be online on the Xbox network they might be at different corner. Just a few days ago when one of my friends got the Subscription Prepaid card like Xbox live 50 euro kaufen he got variety of games and other entertaining contents online in that subscription card that too at a best deal price from the official site of the Press-start. Well before Xbox console I was playing games on PC that my dad had bought me for my 7 th birthday.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  8. ankonite reaver

ankonite reaver Noob TGS Newbie

i have a laptop and i agree with the others, desktop is better, the reason i choose laptop is because i wanted something that was portable. my next purchase will be a desktop though