1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tools SeeZisLab: a service for analytics of any YouTube channels

Discussion in 'Free Tools & Resources' started by SeeZisLab, Apr 19, 2017.

1. SeeZisLab

SeeZisLab Noob New Member

[​IMG]
    If you have your own channel on YouTube and you don’t know how to make it more popular and earn more, start with analytics of your channel, and which factors affect its success rate.

SeeZisLab carries out analysis on the basis of maximal number of indexes with consideration of channel’s peculiar characteristics.

Important features of the service:

- Income indexes

Channel’s income is calculated with minimal error. In addition, SeeZisLab offers to assess successfulness of channels based on income per minute of the video published.

- Tag trends

The service makes tops of most used tags on YouTube and shows per cent of their use in names of videos.

- Channels’ ratings

Ratings of channels as for number of views, subscribers, income and other important characteristics.

Together with SeeZisLab you will be able:

- assess the efficiency of your channel’s work.
    - keep an eye on your competitors.
    - be aware of how successful world channels work.

Make your channel more successful and profitable with SeeZisLab!​

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. RnZTV

RnZTV TGS Friendly TGS Member

Just used your website and it's actually really useful! Thank you for posting! :D

3. SeeZisLab

Thank you for your review! Very soon we are launching a new version of the service, where all our functionality will be increased and improved. Keep an eye on our announcements, as we have planned many interesting features for you.)

• Like Like x 2
  4. RnZTV

RnZTV TGS Friendly TGS Member

Will do, thanks again! :D

5. Falcon

Falcon TGS Stalker TGS Member

Some pretty cool sites. And fast! Got status in a second, and it actually recognized our username in an instant!

Great for data at a glance! I like you can click on a referring channel and it goes straight to their stats too.

6. SeeZisLab

[​IMG]
    Hello, everyone!
    Today I would like to tell you in more detail about one useful tool of SeeZisLab service: tag trends. This tool will help you optimize your channel’s work and facilitate its promotion on YouTube.

To make your work on searching for the most used tags on YouTube easier, SeeZisLab Team have developed a special tool called “tag trends”.

The service determines the most popular tags on YouTube and reflects per cent of their use in videos’ names. Top tags are presented for a day, week, and month. And you can learn popular tags in 68 languages.

In the near future using “tag trends” function you can follow the dynamics of tags’ popularity: their falls, growth, etc.

Top tags usually reflect viewers’ preferences; that is why when choosing a theme for your future videos you should always take into account their popularity.

Top tags will help your channel become more popular and money-making on YouTube.

7. pottymouth

pottymouth TGS Friendly TGS Member

OK, so I get the principle of having easier access to your stats and the top tending tags. How do I use the app/site to full effect? By adding say funny or 2017 to the end of some of my tags or just including them as tags?

8. SeeZisLab

First of all, tags should correspond to the topic of your video. If a popular tag, such as funny or 2017, fits your video, it should be used in any combinations possible.
    In addition, the tool will help you determine if it is worth to use the tag in the header of your video or not, depending on per cent of popular tag’s entry into videos’ headers.

9. pottymouth

pottymouth TGS Friendly TGS Member

OK that's pretty much what I thought but I wanted to double check it. Thanks for clearing it up for me!

It would be nice though to be in a position where people are going to watch me no what though and not have to worry about tags though.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 16, 2017, Original Post Date: May 16, 2017 ---
    Sorry one thing I forgot to ask but have been wondering does capitalisation of word make a difference to tags?

10. SeeZisLab

[​IMG]
    Hello everyone!

SeeZisLab.com offers to estimate the efficiency of channel’s work based not only on its income, views, and subscribers, but also using an index of income per minute of video published. I would like to tell, what we need this index for and for whom it may become useful in their work with YouTube channels.

Income per minute of video is a coefficient that assesses earnings of the channel per minute of video published on YouTube. For example, you are only planning to create your own channel, but still don’t know, what income it can provide. Look at how much successful channels in the topic you have selected make per minute of the video published, and then you will be able to decide, if such type of activity suits you at all or not.

It is really easy to do all the calculations: if you plan to make 30-min videos every month, and successful channels within your niche get $10 per minute of the video published, so, your income for the period can be about $300.

But don’t forget that your channel will become successful only in a given period of time!

Everything depends on how you are going to promote it.

In case you already have got several channels, using this index of income per minute you can figure out, which channels provides you with more revenue. In addition, you can learn income per minute of the video published by your competitors, which is also very important when working with YouTube channels.

Analyzing YouTube channels with SeeZisLab service, you should always consider channels’ income per minute of video published. This index will help estimate its success correctly and improve its efficiency. Moreover, when you know how much money and time is spent for creation or buying video content, it becomes more convenient to calculate your income.

11. HariusAwesome

HariusAwesome Noob New Member

This is actually really well designed, finna bookmark this one famsquad