1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's Coming Out This Month: May

Another month brings another round of distractions. Take a look at the list of what is coming out in May, and decide what are you spending your...
By Aidan O'Sullivan, May 1, 2017 | |
  1. Aidan O'Sullivan

Aidan O'Sullivan Journalist Journalist

Aidan O'Sullivan published a new article:

Read more about this article...

2. Syff

Syff TGS Stalker TGS Member

Waaaaait... Endless Space 2?!
    I didn't know this was coming out so soon, cheers for letting me know!

3. themadsalvi

themadsalvi TGS Stalker TGS Casual

There are so many games coming out in may, and later months that I want to play. I will have to budget a bit better if I want to get more than one of them. decisions, decisions......

4. TheMercenaree

TheMercenaree TGS Friendly TGS Member

Can't believe Minecraft is now on the Nintendo Switch. They'll put Minecraft on anything.

5. MSgtPorkins

MSgtPorkins TGS Stalker TGS Casual

Oooooooo....Friday the 13th comes out this month. I thought it was going to be later so I need to pre-order my copy on Steam.

6. pottymouth

pottymouth TGS Stalker TGS Member

Rime for me I think

7. Feohlor

Feohlor TGS Stalker TGS Casual

I really want to play Friday the 13th game with friends. Maybe we can create a TGS video where a bunch of us hook up our equipment and give it a whirl together!

8. pottymouth

that's a cool idea but ill be getting it on xbox if I do get it, so I assume that the player base will be smaller

9. Feohlor

Feohlor TGS Stalker TGS Casual

Xbox One guy here! GAME ON!

10. pottymouth

I'll probably be waiting for it to go to sale. Don't know if I can justify paying £50 for a game with as far as I'm aware no single player. Plus are we sure this is the right date, I can't find it on Xbox store, Game or Amazon

11. DefinitelyRussian

DefinitelyRussian TGS Forum Favorite TGS Gamer

You should include more PC games, there are lots of adventure games (indie or not), and lots of interesting titles

• Agree Agree x 1